This privacy notice has been compiled to help you understand why we ask you for your personal information when you use one of our websites and how we will store and use this information.
We process your personal data to help you make informative decisions. We do that by:
- Dealing with any requests you make or you submit
- Getting in touch if we need to tell you about something, like a change to our policies or issues with our service.
- Monitoring usage and performance in order to improve the services we offer.
- This privacy notice applies to all our website users whether registered or not, including people responding to surveys, competitions and writing reviews.
Keeping your information safe and private is very important to us. All our services are designed with privacy and security in mind.
Collecting and using your personal data
You can browse our websites without providing any personal information. However, to use some of our enhanced functionality will sometimes ask for additional information in order to process your request. Examples include:
- Providing your name, email address, and preferences to create an account to receive email newsletters and save your preferences.
The details we request for each piece of enhanced functionality will depend on what is required to perform the action. For example:
- If we need to contact you by email, we will request your email address.
- Details of why we collect each piece of information is displayed clearly next to the field used to enter the data.
- A full list of the data collected by each website is available on the site-specific data collection notice.
We also collect some technical information while you use our websites. For example, information on the type of browser you use. This information is used to maintain and monitor the performance of our websites.
If you submit an enquiry
We shall use your personal information to administer and respond to your enquiry. Your enquiry will be responded to by the appropriate team. We shall securely store the information you supply and the response we provide.
We may produce reports on the use of the contact form service to enable us to monitor and develop it. These reports will be based on anonymous data, which means that individuals will not be identified in the reports.
- Keep you logged into the website.
- Understand and save your user preferences for future personalised experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- Compile anonymised data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We use tools such as Google Analytics to do this.
To provide targeted content and advertising based on your preferences and previous interactions. We work with third-party companies to provide targeted advertising.
Personal information is never held on any of our first-party cookies.
You can choose to have your computer block some or all cookies for you.
You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some advanced features will be disabled and some of our services may not function as intended.